Mark Drugs regularly hosts presentations on a variety of topics.
Our Roselle facility may be set-up with either simple chairs (42 seats) or in a conference format with tables and chairs (24 seats). Dry erase boards, paper tear sheets and screens for multi-media presentations are available.
Our location in Deerfield is suitable for simple chairs (40) and also has a screen suitable for powerpoint or other audio-visual presentations.
Several past presentations have included:
• Bio-Identical progesterone by Dr John Lee, MD
• Intestinal Dysbiosis and Probiotic therapy with Dr Kelly Karpa, PhD
• Autism, nutrition and Chiropractic manipulation with Dr. Charles Chapple, DC
• Questions and Answers about Health and Nutrition with Judy Manisco, LDN
• Bio-identical Hormone Therapy (BHRT) with Dr David Zeiger, DO
• Bio-identical Hormone Therapy (BHRT) with Dr Gail Gagnon, DO
• Bio-identical Hormone Therapy (BHRT) and Men's Hormone Issues with Dr Paul Savage, MD
• HCG Weight Loss, weight gain, maintenance; the effects of stress and adrenal fatigue with
Dr Marco De La Cruz, MD
• HCG Weight Loss with Dr Mayer Eisenstein, MD, JD, MPH
• Heavy Metals and Detoxification: Recognition and Treatment - hosted by Doctor's Data of
St. Charles, IL
• Veterinary Practice Manager's Strategy Meeting and training - hosted by Pfizer labs
Mark Drugs welcomes community groups, Health Practitioners and others to inquire about the use of their facilities for professional and health related presentations, conferences and lectures. Catering on site is available thru local vendors.
For more information, schedule availabliity and fees, please contact us at:
Top of Page