Saturday, March 21, 2015:
Dr. Nick Delgado MD
Dr. Delgado, based in So. Calif., is one of the foremost authorities on anti-aging. A respected scientist, he has good info on maintaining healthy joints, enhancing libido, human health, fitness and biochemistry. He is the author of several books, among them "Simply Healthy" & "Be Fit & Pain Free." His company is called Delgado Protocol. A graduate of USC, he served as Director of the Nathan Pritikin Longevity Center in Calif. before forming his own firm.
Click here for more information and how to order educational tapes mentioned on The Dr. and the Pharmacist radio broadcast.
February 28, 2015:
Health News Headlines - Mark Drugs Radio Show
• Study highlights risks with NSAID use after Myocardial Infarction
• Clostridium Difficile infection in the U.S.
• A Healthful Diet is associated with lower risk for COPD
• ADHD linked to higher risk for premature & accidental death
• Do energy drinks contribute to hyperactivity & inattention?
• Early peanut introduction reduces risk for peanut allergy
• Do light runners come out ahead? Hold that thought
Click here for more information