October 25, 2014:
Health News Headlines - Mark Drugs Radio Show
• Drinking non-cow's milk linked to lower Vitamin D levels in kids
• When are patients with MS most prone to relapse?
• Does Dalfampridine reactivate Trigeminal Neuralgia in people
with Multiple Sclerosis?
• Travelers from Ebola-affected nations required to enter U.S.
through designated airports; New PPE guidelines
• Monoclonal antibody treatment and vaccine produce
encouraging results against Ebola Virus
Click here for these articles & more
October 25, 2014: 10am - 11am
Tune in to listen: 1160 AM WYLL Chicago Radio
Suzanne C. Pecoraro, M.ED, LCSW
Cancer Survivorship. What it means to be a patient, a family member or a friend of a person with cancer.
Click here to learn more
November 2-8, 2014: LDN Awareness Week
November 6-8, 2014: LDN 2014 Conference in Las Vegas
The 2014 LDN AIIC Conference is raising awareness about a ground-breaking drug (LDN) that has proven beneficial in treating over 175 health conditions.
Click here for more LDN information
Sign up today for the 2014 LDN Conference: LDN2014.com
2013 LDN Networking Conference available to order
The LDN 2013 conference is available to watch online at the cost of $40. Once paid you can re watch as many time as you wish.
Click here to purchase: LDN2013.com
Run for the Roses Photo Slideshow
Click Here to view Run for the Roses 2014 race slideshow
Click on the blue link (above) to view our race photo gallery.