November 22, 2014:
Health News Headlines - Mark Drugs Radio Show
• Do artificial sweeteners cause glucose intolerance?
• Hospice care is associated with lower costs for patients
with terminal cancer.
• Quality, not quantity, of HDL is associated with CVD.
• Evidence-based recommendations for diagnosing,
treating uncomplicated urinary tract infections.
• Epidural steroids for cervical radicular pain: Little benefit.
• Utility of aspirin in primary prevention cardiovascular events.
• Mastectomy use on the rise in women eligible for breast
• Statin use beneficial only in gram-negative infections?
Click here for more information
2013 LDN Networking Conference available to order
The LDN 2013 conference is available to watch online at the cost of $40. Once paid you can re watch as many time as you wish.
Click here to purchase: LDN2013.com
Run for the Roses Photo Slideshow
Click Here to view Run for the Roses 2014 race slideshow
Click on the blue link (above) to view our race photo gallery.